Welcome to the 2018 Kansas Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association Conference and Annual Meeting
This year's conference moves to Manhattan at the Sheraton
The conference will begin on Saturday, April 14th and conclude on Tuesday, April 17th.
Six different LTI course offerings will be provided on Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon. Click on the conference link below for a listing of class schedules and descriptions.
Highlights of the conferce in
Keynote Speakers (to be indentified soon)
Reports from the KSHSAA Executive Directors will to keep us apprised of current rule changes.
Annual classification forum on Sunday evening; your opportunity to provide input regard KSHSAA rules and policies.
Sixity athletic manufacturers/companies on hand Monday to show their offerings to athletic programs.
Workshop Training Sessions
For a complete AGENDA, click HERE.
IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Room Reservations can be made by contacting the Manhattan Four Points by Sheraton.
- Telephone is 888-627-8649, block of rooms for the KIAAA has been created for April 14-April 16
- The special KIAAA room rate will be available until March 18th or until the rooms run out, whichever comes first.
- Make your rooms reservations as early as possible.
- The KIAAA rate $105 + tax.
LTI Course offerings will be noted Jan 15th