This Conference presented by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) is designed to assist programs in the application process for CAHIIM accreditation to prepare for the process, review the Accreditation Standards, curriculum requirements, examine the CAHIIM expectations for quality assessment, and review overall program readiness.
The Conference provides an opportunity to meet with CAHIIM staff and walk through the steps to using the web-based online CAHIIM Accreditation System (CAS), get advice on curriculum development, and instructions on how to prepare the required documentation within the Self-Assessment process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Program directors, faculty and administrators of degree programs seeking Initial Accreditation.
· The fundamentals of CAHIIM Accreditation, policies and procedures
· Interpretation of the Accreditation Standards
· A step-by-step guide to the program Self-Assessment process using the CAS online web-based system and it’s functionality
· Explanation of CAHIIM expectations and documentation requirements
· Curriculum design guidance and syllabus evaluation requirements
· Constructing a meaningful program evaluation plan and outcomes assessment techniques
· Examine resources, online program delivery, practical experiences and much more
Early Registration, Per person: $450
After April 13, 2018, Per Person: $500
Registration closes on May 4, 2018
No onsite registration allowed
Breakfast will be served at 7:30 AM each day. Lunch will also be served. Conference begins at 8:00 AM promptly
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW (Room block cutoff date: May 4, 2018)
$249/night + tax
Please click on the link below "CAHIIMLodging" to reserve your hotel.
Cancellations made by April 4, 2018 will be refunded the paid registration fee minus $100 processing fee.
Cancellations after this date are not eligible for any refunds. CAHIIM is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other
costs. Conference cancellation requests should be emailed to email@example.com