The Art of Hosting Introductory Workshop
September 26, 2018 - Olympia, WA
This workshop will show you how to design and host powerful conversations, meetings, summits, and conferences that can lead to positive change in your organization and your community. More than a training program or set of tools, we believe Participatory Leadership is an art. Once you begin to practice, it will bring out the best in you and the people you work with.
- Create a strong sense of shared purpose, ownership, and commitment
- Tap into your network's collecitve wisdom and creativity
- Nurture a safe environment for open, honest dialogue
- Open up space to explore possibilities
- Engage, energize, and inspire everyone in the conversation
During this workshop we'll explore or practice World Cafe, Circle, Open Space, Cynefin, and Appreciative Inquiry. Registration is limited to 35, so we can share an intimate experience.
If you would like more information to help you make your decision, contact one of the workshop hosts: Paul Horton (360.918.1079 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Byers (360.259.0340 or email@example.com).
Cancellations received 2 days before the event will receive a refund; after that, ticket price can be applied to a future event.