LATT is excited to host Donna Janssen for our April Leadership Series. Donna bring over 30 years of experience in Texas public education. Donna's passion is developing school leaders to create change. A successful school principal, executive leadership coach, team facilitator, district strategist and skilled professional developer, Donna has worked statewide to support school leadership and turnaround efforts. Attendees of her sessions gain new insights, make learning connections, have fun and take away fresh ideas and skills to apply immediately in their work. Donna currently lives in Austin and works as a consultant to enhance school leader impact at local and state levels.
This session will focus on:
- Reaching new audiences and potential employees though marketing and outreach
- Developing effective interview processes to hire the best candidates
- Creating a work environment that makes people want to stay
- Developing staff so that you can transition smoothly when key employees leave
- Identifying ways to place employees in the best place for their talents