An Evening with Best Selling Author, Stephanie Evanovich
From Acting to Writing: Ways to Discover the True You
Jpin us Stephanie shares lessons she has learned about herself and the journey to empowerment, including
1. Growth and development as a female writer
2. Turning your passion into a career that will help women discover their inner strength
3. Process of empowering women through words (explaining the importance of female writers and comforts of exploring female sexuality)
4. Marketing yourself not only as a woman, but as a brand (being active on social media helps you develop strong relationships and connections with your fans, i.e being relatable to the everyday woman)
5. Inspiring women to find the true you.
Stephanie Evanovich is a full-fledged Jersey girl from Asbury Park who began writing fiction while waiting for her cues during countless community theater projects. She attended New York’s School of Film and Television and acted in several improvisational troupes and a few small-budget movies, all in preparation for the greatest job she ever had, raising her two sons. Now a full-time writer, she’s an avid sports fan who holds a black belt in tae kwon do.
6:30-8:30 pm at the Atlantic City Country Club in Northfield, NJ . $35pp pre-registered; $40 at door. Market and promote your business with a display table for only $20 more!