The 2018 World POPs Championships presented by Skydive Nagambie and POPs Australia.
Please note that each individual team member or attendee needs to fill out an online registration form to allows us to obtain specific numbers and information.
- 4 Way Scrambles
- 4 Way - National and SOS
- Speed Star Event
- Sports Accuracy
- Classic Accuracy
- Hit and Rock
Registration fee for all events is included in the event registration of $270.
The registration fee includes the following:
- Opening night BBQ at DZ
- Closing Dinner at Kirwan's Bridge Winery
- DZ Fees
- Registration for skydiving events
- Event Tshirt & goodie bag
** non-jumping partners may purchase the Opening BBQ and Closing dinner via the registration page.
Our facilities are as follows:
• Registration area
• Fully air conditioned judging area
• Dubbing room
• Media room
• Photocopier and computer accessibility
• Indoor and shaded areas for all competitors
• Briefing areas
• On site rigging services
• Indoor creeper area 12m x 12m
• Indoor packing area 18m x 10m
We also have a canteen for all your breakfast, lunch and dinner needs as well as fresh drinking water and a licenced bar.
Bunkhouse Accommodation is also available for $10 per night.
Bank details for payment: (please use full name as reference)
BSB: 083894 Accout: 857259548
PRACTICE DAY – 19th April 2018
Aircraft details Super Van 900
Costs $38 per slot
Telephone: (03) 5794 1466
1800 266 500