The 2018 RD Summer Institute offers participants an opportunity to learn about the use and effectiveness of restorative practices in K-12 schools and to connect with other colleagues, exhibitors and trainers from the St. Louis area and around the country. Participants may select from one of three tracks, based on their years of experience as an RD practitioner.
Track 1: NEW practitioners
- Is your school brand-new to RD?
- Are you a brand-new practitioner in an existing RD school?
- Have you been practicing RD for a year or more, but looking for a refresher course?
Track 2: Returning practitioners
- Have you been practicing RD for a year or more AND
- Are you feeling ready to learn about more advanced restorative practices?
Track 3: Administrators
- Are you a school administrator or pastor?
- NEW and returning administrators/pastors should register for Track 3!
For those in need of overnight accommodations, please click here for information on the three hotels at which we have reserved a block of rooms.