Explore how shame may be standing between you and fully loving yourself. In this experiential Workshop, you’ll learn how to recognize and understand the shame you carry. Give yourself this chance to forgive and accept yourself – and even make shame an ally – so you can move toward fully loving yourself.
Please note the Payment / Cancellation Policy of Woman Within Western Australia:
1. Deposit: Non-refundable/non-transferable deposit holds space in workshop until final payment is due.
2. Deposit: Non-refundable/non-transferable at any time a registrant chooses to cancel.
3. Meals and or Lodging Fee: Non-refundable/non-transferable once the workshop has been confirmed.
4. Program Fee Final Payment: Must be made by the given due date in order to hold space in workshop. If not received by due date, space will be given to someone on the wait list, and deposit is forfeit.
5. Program Fee Final Payment: 50% will be refunded or transferred to another WWWA program when advance notice is given in writing to WWWA greater than 45 days prior to the event. Registration cancellations received 45 days or less and event 'no-shows' are not eligible to receive a refund or transfer of any kind.
6. Should WWWA cancel the workshop / event, all registrants receive full refund of deposit, final payment and or meals and accommodation fees paid
Please do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until the workshop has been a confirmed go by the workshop organiser based on registrations received.